30 de maio de 2008

Tattos and piercings

Tattoos and piercings can be a way to show your style and originality. The problem of tattoos and piercings is the fact that they are coming into and going out of fashion very easly. You may ask for adults´ opinion before you make a tattoo or a piercing.
In my opinion, to have a body whit many tattoos or a lot of piercings is very disgusting. They can ruin your skin, probably make cancer or a big infection.
There are people crazy about tattoos and piercings. They use them to express their individuality. In some regions, there are restricting laws (e.g.: only over 18 years old or with parents´ permission you can make a tattoo). Some tattoos make people unattractive in the future.
Some teens use them to shock adults.
In my opinion only with parents´ permission or after making a wise decision, you can make a tattoo. Shock the others is not a reason to make a tattoo or a piercing or just because your friends have them.
You may be disappointed in the future.
Filipe Xavier nº7 – 8ºA

I don’t think tattoos are very cool.
I think they are ridiculous. I don’t think they have style and originality but there are many different opinions about tattoos and piercings.
I believe piercings are not a useful demonstration against parents and society.
Tattoos and piercings have no influence on me, because I think they can damage my skin.
I wouldn’t like to have one, because they are silly and unattractive.
I don’t agree with tattoos and piercings, but I respect those who like them.
Name: Diogo Rafael de Jesus Oliveira, Nº: 6, Turma: 8ºA
I think tattoos are things that you do when you want to be a punk. Remember you can not take out a tattoo from your skin and the people who do piercing don’t know that sometimes the holes don’t close and become a problem.
I think a person who does tattoos and piercings only do that because they want, the other people think they are bad, strong and rude.
Some people paint all of their bodies with tattoos and that is very stupid! Some people do so many piercings they look like a swiss cheese.
I would probably never do a piercing or a tattoo but I think a little tattoo or one or two piercings may be cool!
Gonçalo Caetano nº9 8ºA

Sem comentários: